Plenty of Public Transportation
Holiday Inn New York JFK Airport is located just a half-hour drive from Manhattan or a short, stress-free commute by public transportation.
- Times Square - Enjoy the energy and excitement of Times Square, the “Crossroads of the World.”
- Central Park - Explore 843 acres of park including trails, playgrounds and statues.
- Statue of Liberty - This national monument is a world-famous tourist attraction representing the freedom and perseverance of the American people.
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum - This institution stands as a tribute and reminder of the lives lost on September 11, 2001.
- Madison Square Garden - This indoor arena hosts major sports events, concerts, and other events throughout the year.
- Rockefeller Center - Best known for its iconic ice rink, the Rockefeller Center represents quintessential New York. Take a back stage tour of NBC, ice skate in the winter, or enjoy the soaring views from the observation deck.